Campers must bring:
- Multiple face masks
- A backpack
- A lunch
- 2 snacks
- A refillable water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for indoor and outdoor play
- A towel and swimsuit will be needed on Water Day
- Sunscreen may be packed and used but campers must be able to put it on themselves
- An extra set of clothing for accidents, spills, and messes
Additional considerations include:
- Please make sure all belongings are clearly marked and labeled
- Campers will not have access to a refrigerator or microwave. Do not bring money (cash, coin) for vending machines.
- This is a device free camp; please leave toys, electronics, and technology at home
- The Town of Clayton is not responsible for lost or damaged items/money/electronics/etc.